My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 2 November 2014

Lili of the Valley Mermaid Happy Birthday Card

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a card for a friend using a stamp I hadnt got round to inking yet! I loved this stamp and bought it a while ago so its lovely to finally use it :-)
I used My Minds Eye papers with kraft and coredinations cardstock as accents and white card as my base.
I began by colouring the mermaid and seahorses with promarkers and adding glitter accents using distress stickles. I mounted the image on a scalloped circle cut from coredinations cardstock. I then covered my card with a panel of kraft, peach cardstock and mme papers, to which I added a border with kraft, peach cardstock and another mme paper. I placed my image to one side, then embellished with pearls, a bow and a 'Happy Birthday' dome sticker.

Id like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

19 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your card and sweet image too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything goes challenge #11
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card in beautiful colours. I just love the LOTV mermaid images.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card love these colours thanks for joining us on seemacrafts becks dt x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty; love the colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a soft lovely card. Thanks for playing along with Mema's Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, love the softness of the colours...
    Thanks for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely with such a pretty design, colors and image. Thanks for joining us at the Brown Sugar challenge. Barb

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Mema's Crafts. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. sweet card,thank you for joining in Seema crafts .Paulinemargaret dt

    ReplyDelete
  11. So soft & pretty, Elaine! Thanks for joining our November challenge at One Crazy Stamper!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw cute card, thanks for joining us for the seemacraft challenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nicely done. Thank you for taking time to stop by and play with us at Mema's Crafts. We hope to see you again and good luck in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, love the colours and image. Thank you for joining in at Semmacrafts Challenge. Chris DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely!!!! Thank you for joining in the challenge on Seemacrafts. Hugs, Donalda DTM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute card and your color choices are so soft and lovely! Thank you for playing with us at One Crazy Stamper.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card. Gorgeous colour, love the image. Just fab x

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful card thank you for joining us at sisters of craft, good luck
    caroline dt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...