My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 9 November 2014

LOTV Watching and Waiting Christmas Card

+
Good afternoon everyone! Hope you are well :-) I am here with one of my christmas cards in my effort to try to make christmas less stressful!
I used Lili of the Valley Watching and Waiting stamp which I coloured with promarkers and copics, and glittered with deco glitter.
I paired the image with First Edition Silent Night papers, glitter cardstock and coredination cards in complimenting colours.
I used self adhesive cream lace, die cut wooden snowflakes and gems as my embellishments. I added a little 'Merry Christmas' die cut as my sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

11 comments:

  1. Adorable image and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous - I adore this image (well all of LOTV images to be honest)!! Great layout and choice of colours!

    Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (All about Christmas) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww this is really sweet! such an adorable image and you've coloured it beautifully! Love the gorgeous papers and pretty snowflakes!! :-)
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck in the challenge!
    Big hugs
    Sue B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details and pretty image...Thanks for joining Creative Corner Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Memories of childhood! Delightful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for entering our C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week! Your card has such lovely colors!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at c.r.a.f.t. challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet, I love the LOTV image and soft colors and pretty embellishments. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous elaine.really sweet image and your colours are beautiful :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous card, such an adorable image.
    Thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...