My Lovely Followers

Monday, 1 December 2014

A Little Bit Crafty: Anything goes but NOT Christmas!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with my DT project for A Little Bit Crafty this time. I have made a magnetic clasp semi precious stone bracelet. This time of the year we can all use those little handmade items for presents and bracelets are a good start :-) I used Rose Quartz, Red Carnelian, clear bicones and pearls with a magnetic clasp to make it easier to put on.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful bracelet! Thanks for joining us at Anything But a Card!
    Hugs,
    Lynne, Anything But a Card DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color combo of your bracelet hun. so pretty. TFS over at Anything but a card this week x

    Ellapu DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...