My Lovely Followers

Monday, 15 December 2014

A Little Bit Crafty-Anything Goes but NOT Christmas!


Good morning everyone! Hope you are well :-) I am here with my DT creation for A Little Bit Crafty this time. I made a masculine Thank you card-I find men can be quite difficult to create for but these papers from Bo Bunny (I think they are called timepiece!) lend themselves well to masculine creations. I paired these papers with a vintage typewriter digi and a sentiment printed onto cardstock on paper to emulate paper coming out of the typewriter. I also curved this 'paper' around my craft knife for a realistic shape and then placed 3D foam tape under the centre of the paper so it sticks up like its coming from out of the typewriter.

I like to add this into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

4 comments:

  1. Men!! Awful to make for. But this is fabulous; well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Elaine, the pretty paper match the image perfectly. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything other than Christmas” challenge over at Penny’s. Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)
    (DT Creatalicious Challenges)
    (DT Come and Get It)
    (DT Allways Something Creative)


    PS: Sorry for the late comment. I really had a busy week…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card
    Thanks for playing with the Sister act challenge card Fanny (SACC DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...