My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 13 December 2014

Crafty Ribbons 1st Day of Christmas

I am here with some inspiration for our Days of Christmas event at Crafty Ribbons.
I made a tag for my presents using a ribbon from Christmas Owls collection here.
I used a kraft tag and cut away the string. I covered with My Minds Eye papers, then punched a reinforced the hole for the string using my crop a dile and a gold eyelet. I used bakers twine as the tie. I then used a 3D image I had in my christmas stash and added the Christmas Owls ribbon and gems as embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little tag! This will make a great addition to some Christmas packaging!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...