My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 16 December 2014

Crafty Ribbons 4th Day of Christmas Inspiration

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! I am here with some inspiration for our Days of Christmas event at Crafty Ribbons.
I made a tag for my presents using a ribbon from Christmas Owls collection here.
I used a kraft tag and cut away the string. I covered with My Minds Eye papers, then punched a reinforced the hole for the string using my crop a dile and a gold eyelet. I used bakers twine which I added a bell charm to and tied it shut on the other side of the tag so it moves but not too much :-) I then used a 3D image I had in my christmas stash and added the Christmas Owls 'Joyeux Noel' ribbon.

5 comments:

  1. Definitely a jolly and festive little tag. Loving the little bells.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little tag! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag - love the little bird!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...