My Lovely Followers

Friday, 19 December 2014

Crafty Ribbons 7th Day of Christmas Inspiration

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! I am here with my creation for day 7 of our Days of Christmas event at Crafty Ribbons :-)
For this card I used Crafty Ribbons Deck the Halls ribbon found here, Papers and James the Bear stamp from Lili of the Valley, Promarkers, Deco Art glitter, Nestabilities, Wooden die cut snowflakes, gems, papermania greeting and some lace.
I coloured James with Promarkers and added glitter accents on the white areas of his hat with Deco art glitter. I then matted him onto kraft cardstock. I made a kraft cardstock panel to fit on the card and  then covered this with the LOTV papers and the deck the halls ribbon as my border. I added some lace to soften the bottom of the card and added a sentiment over this. I placed James in the centre then added my die cut snowflakes which I further embellished using pearls and gems.

4 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...