My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 21 December 2014

Crafty Ribbons 9th Day of Christmas Inspiration

I am here with some inspiration for our Days of Christmas event at Crafty Ribbons.
I made a tag for my presents using a ribbon from Christmas Owls collection here.
I used a kraft tag and cut away the string. I covered with My Minds Eye papers, then punched a reinforced the hole for the string using my crop a dile and a gold eyelet. I used bakers twine as my tie. I then used a 3D image I had in my christmas stash and added the Christmas Owls ribbon and strips of gold gems to embellish.

5 comments:

  1. Such a delightfully festive tag. Loving the hint of vintage,
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Elaine is your tag x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your work, I am very inspired by it.

    Thank you
    Jessica

    be sure to visit my blog too:
    http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...