My Lovely Followers

Monday, 2 February 2015

All Crafts Challenge Feb/March


Good evening everyone, sorry for the delay. I have been very, very poorly and we have had some personal family bereavements too so I am out of sorts but I hope to be back to normal as soon as possible-I miss you all and my crafting very much!

I will start with our top three



And random.org winner
Ladies please contact me for your badges, be aware it may take me a little while as I am still poorly!

On to this challenge-as always our theme is ANYTHING GOES BUT NO CARDS! We love seeing what you've been up to, and hope it encourages you to think outside your comfort zone to pick up a new craft or use your stash in new ways to make gorgeous gifts for yourself and others! ;-) We have a tiny rule for you -please limit yourself to two of a certain kind of make each challenge-so you can make two tags for example, and then some other kinds of creations like jewellery, canvas art, sewing or scrapbook pages.

Thank you to those of you who have entered during the break, I will make sure you are included in the draw at the end of the month :)

I am going to share a project I made before Christmas for someone special who loves DIY as the inspiration piece for this post :)
Please pop by the separate post for details how I made it :)





I very much appreciate your patience and compassion, and hopefully things will get back to normal soon :)

I cant wait to see what you all create for this challenge and thank you for getting involved, as always I encourage you to pop by the other entrants for inspiration and to make some new crafty friends :-)
Remember NON CARD creations only please but as always we are an anything goes themed blog so you can make whatever non card creation you desire using any products you wish!  
We have a tiny rule for you-please limit yourself to two of a certain kind of make each challenge-so you can make two tags for example, and then some other kinds of creations like jewellery or scrapbook page.
Also if you would like to be a guest designer please write GDT after your name,  thank you! :-)



21 comments:

  1. My project is here:
    http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/journey-explore-discover.html

    Hope everything is okay. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not seeing where to enter this challenge so hope it is OK to post my link here :) :) - many thanks. http://craftyanimal.blogspot.de/2015/02/skelly-cup.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link to my project: http://www.artandsoulcreations.blogspot.com/2015/02/altered-art.html

    Hope this is OK to post it here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my Western Mixed Media Journal
    http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com/2015/02/another-mixed-media-journal-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not link my project but here is the link to my blog...

    http://rosina-scrapcards.blogspot.nl/2015/02/beterschap.html

    greeting Rosina

    ReplyDelete
  6. A 2nd entry
    http://cmdesign-cmdesign.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/eclectic-ellapu-pink-team-anything-goes.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here is another journal that I made
    http://ialwayslovetomakecards.blogspot.com/2015/03/just-chicken-in-tuesday-journal.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've added both my projects to the Linky Elaine. Sorry to hear you've had such a rough time and hope you feel better soon. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry to hear you have had such a rotten start to the year. I hope things soon improve.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello!! Just wanted to let you know that my entry at number 10 shouldn't be there. I clicked the button before I checked what was in the URL. So sorry. Number 11 is the one that should be there. I don't seem to be able to delete it. Cxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sorry to hear that you've had such a rough time, I hope that you'll feel better soon.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear you have had a difficult time - hope things are starting to improve for you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi and love from ─░stanbul,Turkey.I thank you for this blog and wish everybody good luck.Btw,hopefully your life is better now.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous inspirations! Thank you for this challenge !!
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. hello Love all the works of art, the drawers are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for the fun challenge and the amazing DT work for added inspiration! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all of the DT inspiration! Beautiful work. Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great Job Design Team! I am so thrilled to be a winner for Feb/March, thank you!

    Louie's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi! Sorry you are feeling bad. Your tagline could be on my blog (I chose the name achelois for my blog as she was a greek goddess for washing away the pain and crafting etc helps me with pain!). Hope you feel better soon and thanks for running challenges and helping build community.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous projects! :-D Thank you for another challenge. :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...