My Lovely Followers

Monday, 6 April 2015

Butterfly Garden Seed Mix Gifts

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :) Still feeling not right so not my normal self but these were a very simple make :)
Many of you will well know my love of butterflies. I really adore them, and even raise caterpillars (in fact I have some at the moment) :)
So as a gift for my friends I made these little pouches with instructions I created in Craft Artist :)

I bought a couple of boxes of Butterfly seed mix-a collection of plants butterflies love to feed from to plant in their gardens. I split the packet into card bags and sealed.

I then went into the Craft Artist software and designed three different labels for variety.

I printed these onto cardstock and cut them into their individual shapes. I then hand wrote the instructions on the reverse. To keep them nice however long they are needed as the seeds grow I laminated them. This way they can keep the label and discard the rest of the wrapper.

I cut round the laminated bits and left a little border. I made pretty toppers for the sachets with Papermania paper which I double sided taped to the bag, and to each side. Then the instructions were put on but I left them to easily be taken off :)

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :)

8 comments:

  1. These are darling and what a wonderful gift idea. I hope you are right as rain soon.
    Hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever creation! I love this idea and think I must steal it! Beautiful, thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion!
    Carolyn, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, these are so sweet. I love the idea! I can't wait to see what type of seeds you bought in order to make these. Great idea for a gift for Mother's Day.
    Hugs and think of you often ,
    Deborah :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. I too love butterflies and this is such a wonderful idea.
    Your images are gorgeous and beautifully coloured.
    Enjoy the rest of your week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are all so beautiful elaine.wonderful gifts ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How thoughtful of you to make these adorable seed bags for your friends! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#256. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely idea. Great project. Thank you for joining us at Not Just Cards this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...