My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 29 March 2016

Alphabet Letter Light



























Good evening everyone :) I am here with a simple make for my new room. I noticed they had decorate your own alphabet LED lights from American Crafts which have a system that makes it easy to switch out the paper or card you use to decorate it in case you get bored-so you can leave or change it as often as you like.

It comes with a letter, LED lights, bulb covers and a template for the letter. This time round I chose an aqua colour glitter paper and cut the outside with scissors and the bulb spaces with a craft knife. You then add the bulb covers through those holes (great because it covers any scruffy attempts to cut for the little bulb holes!) and then you place the LED lights through into the bulb covers. It takes two AAA batteries and the battery box fits neatly into the back of the letter so its easy to hide and to turn off/on.

I am really pleased with this addition to my newly painted shelves above my desk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...