My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 14 May 2016

A Special Scrapbook for a Special Birthday.





















Hey everyone, I am here with a special scrapbook I created for my Cousins 30th birthday. I wanted to make her something really special because she gave me a really thoughtful butterfly themed gift for my birthday.

I used My Minds Eye paper and kit, Papermania bare basics scrapbook, eyelets, various embellishments, cardstock, pink ink to smudge onto the edges of the pages and ribbons.

I wanted her to have the opportunity to put her own photos inside to make it even more special for her. She is getting married this year so I thought a love themed would suit well! I added little post its to illustrate how big the photos she uses should be. Her other half is also crafty so I think she may take over in organising the photos into the right sizes! :)


























I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Art by miran challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends: Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes
Simply Papercrafts Challenge: Anything Goes
Scrappers Delight's: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at CWF

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting With Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful birthday gift, and so very thoughtful! Thanks so much for joining us at PDE Linky Party! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  3. great project love the design and colours thank you for joining us at ArtbyMiran
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute birthday book. I am sure your cousin will love it Thanks for joining us at Scrapper's Delights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...