My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 15 May 2016

Creating a Unique Homemade Headboard!


















Hey everyone, I hope you are well! I am here to show you the headboard we made for my newly decorated bedroom. I wanted a silver coloured plain headboard so I began to look for the material I felt would compliment my new decor.

I actually found a terrific bargain! I found a silver quilted patterned bedspread in Asda's sale for £5! We made the headboard from some wood, thick foam and this material. We have the foam on a strip of thin wood with the fabric stapled on with a large DIY stapler then thicker wooden struts to affix the headboard to the wall. It was incredibly easy, secure and we can easily switch out the fabric when I decide I want a change!

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...