My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 31 May 2016

Stampin' Up Celebrate Today Slate Heart Gift

























Hey everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a present I made for my uncle's special birthday-and after visiting today I was very pleased to see it has pride of place in their lounge!
I used a real slate heart and stampin' up stamp which I embossed with white embossing powder. A very simple but effective way to decorate plain slate-although it does get hot so careful not to touch for a while!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Pinspirational Challenges: Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps: Anything but a card
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Monochrome
Where the Heart is Challenge: Anything Goes/One layer only

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!


5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PINspirational, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a Rockin' idea! Love it! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD!

    Angela, DT
    Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful piece, I love the way the white embossing looks on the slate. Thank you for joining our blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely clever idea for a gift! I would've never in a million years thought to stamp and emboss onto slate! But I love the way the sentiment pops and how the slate has that wonderful rough-hewn look. This would make a perfect gift for so many different occasions and it definitely deserves that place of honor in your uncle's lounge! Thanks for sharing your inspiring creation with us here at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our {PIN}SPIRATIONAL challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!! (So sorry for not commenting sooner but this proving I'm NOT A ROBOT stuff is driving me nuts!!!)
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...