My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 30 June 2016

Crafty Ribbons Animal Challenge Lanyard


















Hey everyone, I am here with my inspiration for our Animal challenge at Crafty Ribbons :) I used the Animal Kingdom Cats Silhouette Ribbon to make a personalised lanyard. I used clamps which I glued inside and then shut the clamps with jewellery tools. I then used a 3mm split ring on each end of the ribbon, then added the lanyard finding and attached each ends.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :)

4 comments:

  1. Brill cats and pink know a lot people that would love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I'd like a doggy one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inspiration Destination Good luck!!
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...