My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 12 July 2016

CAS Butterfly 'Enjoy the moment' card

























Hey everyone, hope you are well! I am with a CAS card I made using my favourite subject-butterflies! I used two lighter colours and a deep green memento ink pads and stamped the images on top of one another. I then added a sentiment underneath.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments: Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Stamps+fun=Creativity: Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments!

6 comments:

  1. Great card thanks for joining us at Crafting from the Heart good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge.
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card,love your color combo...thank you for joining us at Craft your passion...Zeljka

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...