My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 14 July 2016

Crafty Ribbons Advent Calendar

























Hey everyone, I hope you are well! I am here with an advent calendar I made using Crafty Ribbons Christmas Advent ribbon, some beautiful snowflake felt, Crafty Ribbons Swiss Dots ribbon, plain white felt and my sewing machine for our Christmas challenge at Crafty Ribbons.

I started by cutting white felt bigger than the ribbon in strips of six to a line to fit on the snowflake felt. I placed each strip on the felt and saw the kind of distance I wanted between them. I then began sewing each strip of felt and the advent ribbon onto the snowflake material. I used the slight line marked between each number as where to sew each section-making pockets on each.

I then attached the swiss ribbon to hang it from.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Decorate to Celebrate: Anything Goes
Ikes world Challenge: Christmas in July
ABC Christmas: No is for No rules
Christmas at Sweet Stampin: Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner: Monochromatic
Creative Moments: Anything goes with ribbon/bows

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

10 comments:

  1. Cooooool !! This is lovely. I used to love finding little things to fill the pockets when my daughter was younger :-D
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES.

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing idea Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool idea! i would never think of anything like this. it will stand out so beautifully within all the gazillion july xmas challenges. way to go! thanks for coming to IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGE. best, samara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant idea, love it. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project! Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely creation. So exciting for someone receiving a tiny gift in each pocket. My Granddaughter would love it. Thank you so much for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun project! I wonder what goodies will be found each day!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Monochromatic challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant!!! I just love this! :)
    Thanks for sharing it over at ABC Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Elaine - this is a wonderful project - it is always so much fun count down to the big day with a gorgeous advent calendar. Thank you for joining in with the fun at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great to see something a bit different - this is a lovely project. Thank you for playing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...