My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 2 July 2016

Inspirational Slate Heart Gift

























Hey everyone, I hope you are well! I am here with a project to personalise a lovely slate heart I had in my stash. I used Stampin' Up stamps and white embossing powder to emboss an inspirational quote and butterfly decoration onto the heart to give as a gift.
Its simple and effective but you must be careful because the slate gets very hot so you should leave it for a while to cool!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes
Simon says Stamp: Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge: 'I' for Ink it up
Creative Fingers: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

12 comments:

  1. Looks really effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about embossing on slate - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this - the embossing on the slate looks so effective. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a different idea, do like it, very effective

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project that would make a great gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! this is pretty, luv the heart! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge I for Ink It Up. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, love the idea and sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great project - thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...