My Lovely Followers

Friday, 1 July 2016

Moroccan Theme 'Thinking of You' card



















Hey everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a CAS card using some new stamps and dies I found a little while ago which I love!
I cut My Minds Eye papers with the dies and used both the negatives and the positive cuts on the card with different papers on each. I stamped the greeting then added half of the die cut at the end of the card pointing towards the greeting and added gems on the 'i' dots too.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lemon Shortbread Challenges: Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps Challenge: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Simon says Stamp: Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes

Thank for visiting and for all your lovely comments!

7 comments:

  1. Love the extra bit of tile on the right. A great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, love the CAS design.
    Thanks for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty and elegant. I love the design. Thank you for playing along with us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...