My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 6 October 2016

Crafty Ribbons Vintage Butterfly Lace Necklace

























Hey everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a make for Crafty Ribbons 'Halloween Colours' challenge. I really adore their selection of Viscose lace and this one is one of my all time favourite colours. Perfect for a glamorous goth halloween costume!
I measured the lace around my neck then attached either ends to a ribbon clamp with some glue inside to ensure it is strongly held. I then added a clasp. I found the middle of the necklace and then used a jump ring to attach a butterfly cameo I made out of some butterfly paper, a blank cameo and glass glued with mod podge.

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...