My Lovely Followers

Monday, 17 October 2016

Watercolour embossed flower CAS card


















Hey everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a CAS card I made recently using some small flower stamps, embossing powder, watercolour pencils and ink pads.

First of all I embossed lots of flowers and leaves of various patterns and with clear or white embossing powder. Next I cut these all out by hand. I then coloured using Watercolour pencils and left to dry for a while. I then arranged the flowers and leaves onto a small card blank and affixed them when I was happy with how they looked. I then stamped the greeting in a gap I left. Lastly I embellished with coloured iridescent gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar: Handmade Flowers
Colour Crazy Craft Challenge: Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart: Anything Goes
Love to Scrap Challenge: Anything Goes
Use your stuff: Mixing up the stamps
Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes
Sparkle and Sprinkle Challenge: Anything Goes with glitter/embossing powder or flocking

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :)

11 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Love the white embossing along with the water coloring. Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card.
    Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    xx Valentina DT xx
    Tinka's paper wonderlland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so very pretty! I love the flowers! Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Those flowers look amazing and that sentiment stamp is very sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool idea...love the card...thanks for joing at brown sugar challenge
    Hugs
    roshini,Dt team A

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar. We hope to see you next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely Card. I love the flowers and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful creation. Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges. We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card and I love your flowers. Thank you for joining us at CFTH Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...