My Lovely Followers

Monday, 21 November 2016

Alkaline Trio Art LED canvas
























Hey everyone, I hope you are well! I am here with a piece of art I created inspired by my favourite band Alkaline Trio.

First of all I designed the image on crafting software. The heart skull is their logo and I wanted to create incorporating it into the design. I printed onto a heavy canvas style cardstock.

I then sewed and glued fairy lights on the inside of my canvas. When I was done I cut the design to size and glued it to the front of the canvas. Next I made tiny little pin holes around the swirls and music design to allow little areas of the design to be highlighted.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything Goes
Creative Artiste Challenge: Anything Mixed Media Goes
Creative Corner: Anything Goes
Creative Fingers: Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes
Avenue 613 Create: Anything Goes
Love to Create Challenge: Anything Mixed Media Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

5 comments:

  1. very nice this project, you did a great job.
    Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week.
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs
    Brown Sugar DT
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its wonderfully done and I loved the outcome.
    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar challenge blog
    -Riddhi Shah, DT (Brown Sugar Challenge)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cover! Good job!
    Great idea!
    Thank you for joining the fun at Creative Corner Challenges. Good luck and please play with us again!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Irene DT member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! Love a canvas with lights. Great design.
    Thanks for joining us over at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you again - good luck!
    Hugs,
    Bev (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project! Thanks for showing off your artistry at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...