My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 3 November 2016

Vintage Butterfly 3D Box Frame Art

























Hey everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a Vintage butterfly wings 3D display. I used an image of butterfly wings from a vintage book found on the graphics fairy site. I printed it twice so I could use a layer for 3D wings.

I carefully cut out just the wings from one of the printed sheets and then to make them appear like real butterfly wings I shaped them with a curve and attached 3D foam pads on the outer edges of the outside of the wing. I then dipped the inside of the wing in pva then placed them on the other printed sheet. That way the wing curves up like its real.

I mounted onto a sheet of cardstock covered with cotton and then placed in a box frame.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations: Anything Goes
Cute Cards Tuesday: Anything But a Card
Southern Girls Challenge: Pop it Up
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge: Anything But a Card
Crafting By Designs: Anything Goes
Creative Moments: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

2 comments:

  1. Ohh my this is absolutely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, looks like real butterflies. Beautiful colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls Challenge, we hope you will join us again soon. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...