My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 3 December 2016

Adirondack inks LED fairy light glass vase

























Hey everyone, I hope you are well! I am here with another gift for Christmas. I found this lovely sturdy vase in poundland and it was just plain. I decorated with Adirondack inks and varnished with Mod Podge. I then placed the fairy lights inside the jar.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Brown Sugar Challenge: Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends: Anything Goes
Creative Artiste Challenge: Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party: Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous! What beautiful colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at <a href='http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk/’> Creative Artiste Challenge Blog </a> for challenge 2I Anything Goes Mixed Media and the sponsor is Scrapmatts. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fantastic
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks for linking up at Pause Dream Enjoy Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is AMAZING!! Thanks for linking at Pause Dream Enjoy, Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...