My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 8 February 2017

Alkaline Trio Vintage Style Shoe Bows




















Hey everyone, I hope you are well! I was messing about with making cool accessories and I had an idea to make some vintage style shoe bows for my shoes with an Alkaline Trio theme. (My favourite band!).
I used iron on transfer paper to print some heartskulls on and then ironed them onto the ribbon I wanted to use. I used a lovely mint satin ribbon for the centre of this bow and then used some gorgeous fuschia grosgrain ribbon to make the design really 'pop'.
What I love about these is that you can take them on/off any of the edges of any shoes without damage and they give such a different look to your outfit so you can take your plain shoes and theme them as you like!

3 comments:

  1. Oh so elegant! I love the bright pink against the dark shoes. Very chic!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and the band! These came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and the band! These came out great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...