My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 18 February 2017

Crafty Ribbons Poppy and Polka Dot Shoe Bows






















Hey everyone, I hope you are well! I am here with some shoe bows made using Poppy ribbon and lots a dots ribbon. I cut six identical lengths of ribbon-four of the polka dot, two of the poppy. I then folded each ribbon length and glued in the centre of the back. (tying bows make these too bulky so folding and faux bow is better!). I then assembled each one of the pair, adding a gem that I had removed from some cheap jewellery from the pound store in the centre to finish them well. Lastly I glued the shoe clips on the reverse. An easy and effective way to accessorise your outfit with your favourite ribbons!

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

1 comment:

  1. I love these too!! Maybe I'll give this idea a whirl, I inherited an insane amount of ribbon and buttons from my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...