My Lovely Followers

Friday, 28 April 2017

Crafty Ribbons Alkaline Trio Only Love Canvas























Hey everyone, hope you are well! I am here to share a canvas I made for a trio friend for our monthly postal swap :) I chose 'Only Love' as my inspiration and I started by creating the lyric quote and framing it with a wooden frame. I then added jute ribbon as a mat for underneath.
I used a stencil for a tree and four different colours of tim holtz distress ink then covered it in fabric mod podge. I then embossed some areas using vintage embossing powder. I used texture paste in the top corner and then stamped over it with a script stamp.

Next I added the lace from Crafty Ribbons and the 'love' wood decoration over the top. I positioned my lyric frame. Lastly I added a trio charm I made using shrink plastic and tiny butterflies I had cut from drink cans.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Simon says Stamp: Anything Goes
Mod Squad Challenge: Love
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes (optional masculine)
Frilly and Funkie: Vintage without designer paper
Creative Moments: Anything goes (optional spring)
Crafty Gals Challenges: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for the lovely comments!

5 comments:

  1. hello! what an amazing background...nicely done! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous canvas you have created! It's really stunning! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome texture! I love all of the beautiful details! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges.
    -Miranda DT
    TheCraftyCritter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet canvas. The negative image of the tree is striking with the overlay of the embossing powder. Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkies "Put on Your Inking Cap" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous canvas with fabulous use of color! Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at The Frilly and Funkie Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...