My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 6 April 2017

Crafty Ribbons Butterfly Scrapbook page























Hey everyone, hope you are well! I am here with a scrapbook page I have made to document some of my butterfly photography.
I used Papermania Capsule Collection papers and cardstock, kraft card, Crafty Ribbons Butterfly script ribbon, a wooden heart, embossing inks and papers.
I die cut the photo I chose and then did the same with kraft card and other patterned paper. I set the layout out with the ribbon and jute as the centre element and then drew stitches around each paper element.
I heat embossed 'love' onto the wooden heart embellishment and used it as my sentiment and then embellished with flowers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Addicted to Stamps: Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges: Anything Goes
Repeat Impressions DCC45 ~ Add a Die-Cut
Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments!

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Cool idea to cut the photo with a circle die, it really adds to the layout! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful scrapbook page. - and love the circle photo. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty page. I love the layout. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome - thanks for joining us over at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty layout...love the die cuts and ribbon,awesome design...thank you for joining us at ATSM challenge this week
    Zeljka DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your page - especially the burlap elements - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful page..love the layout with cute butterfly and burlap flowers..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...